Leather Gorget Pattern
Here is the pattern I use to make my leather gorgets. It's quite basic, but it produces a classic result. One size fits most!
You can watch this video for visual instructions: https://youtu.be/PuXRPFmhKeQ
Make sure you print them at their original or 100% size. It should fit on regular letter paper.
Please let me know if you have any questions! I do not provide refunds, but I'm happy to help you in any way I can.
- 7-8oz veg tan leather (I use Oakleaf veg tan leather from tandyleather.com)
- 3/8 Strap buckles (I use strap buckles from tandyleather.com)
- Metal rivets (make sure they're the right length for the thickness of your leather)
- X-Acto knife or other sharp blade
- Edge beveler
- Hole punch (the size of your rivets)
- Easy Riveter kit (anvil and riveter stick)